Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the sound of fucking

I cannot believe that I just heard my old friend D. fucking his girlfriend in the next room. I mean, I believe that everyone should fuck who they want and when they want and particularly especially in their own homes. So, his bed is right next door to his office and I'm staying on the couch in said office and he's doing me a favor by letting me stay here tonight - my last night of this, ahem, vacation in NYC that I've been on for two weeks now. But dude, that was awful. (ok maybe not so awful as staying out in the cold or being forced to wander the streets all night but...) Yeeereesh...

Tonight, he brought his girlfriend over here to hang out and she was nice. I even maybe liked her. But that doesn't mean I was prepared to hear her get fucked - and, yes, she was really fucking noisy - by my old college buddy. I feel like that's just rude in a way, not to mention weird. I mean it's weird to be this old and still be in the situation where, against my own choice, I am forced to listen to some couple coupling.

Maybe this, um, position I've been put in should make me think about my life in a profound way. Like, say, if I was more on top of shit somehow I would've had the money enough to just stay in a hotel for my last night or two in NYC. or something.

Anyways, I just had to type this out so that I can read a book and go to sleep now without being all weirded out and also so that the couple next door can hear the sounds of my fingers on the computer keyboard typing this so that they will know that I am still awake and that I totally just heard them fuck. Maybe that will weird them out - or at least maybe her because she was so fucking loud - a little bit. or not. As for me, I am not even givin' a fuck.

No comments: